Help! My Ex Isn’t Following Our Decree!


If your ex isn’t following what is outlined in a decree or court order, they may be found in contempt. If a former spouse isn’t abiding by financial orders, you may be awarded a judgment, upon which you can execute assets of the non-complying individual. Take Steps Before Taking it to Court Although it can be […]